The strange noise






One night, when I was sleeping I heard a strange noise. I got up and went to my parents’ room and woke my mum up, and I asked “Mum, do you hear that strange noise?” My mum replied, “No, I don’t hear anything and go back to your room and sleep!” So she went back to sleep, but all of a sudden the strange noise stop so I went back to my room and went back to sleep.
After a few hours the strange noise came back, but this time the noise was coming from down stairs but now it was coming from the roof. I got off my bed and I went to check the roof. I was a bit nervous and scared to go upstairs but I forced myself to go up and checked.  When I was climbing up the strange noise was getting louder and when I was getting closer the noise was getting even louder.

When I got there……… it was empty but all I saw was a letter written to ‘read it’ so when I opened it there was so many words to read. But the title was weird, ‘The Strange Noise. When I was about to read it, my parents when up to the roof and scolded me why am I on the roof. They told me “GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!” shouted mum. So I had no time to read the letter. When I was going to put the letter back I saw the date. It was written in June 1985 by William.
So I went down to my room and put down the letter on my table and went to bed. I dreamt about the letter and still thinking about the strange noise and the content of the letter.
I will read the letter when I wake up from sleep and will have a wonderful day.
  
By: CHLOE SIM YING XI (words:319)

Popular posts from this blog

summer recipes by Kareena Kamdar

Badminton by Shelina

The things that make me happy