Mystery
Suddenly, I heard a loud boom sound upstairs. No one was at home.
I called mommy to tell her about the loud noise but she said, “Go upstairs to check’’. I grabbed my daddy’s tennis racket and then went upstairs
feeling scared. I checked my sister’s room but I found nothing strange. Then I
checked the guest room and I found out that the window was open.
I was wondering who could have opened the
window. Quickly I went to close the window and locked it. I dared not check mommy’s room because mom’s
room was at the top floor. So I ran downstairs and hid myself
in the panic room.
I waited there until it was 15 minutes before
dinner time. Then I checked the CCTV again then I saw my sister came home from
her friend’s house. But when she saw the shadow trying to climb up the gate, she screamed her
lungs out.
But the shadow heard her. Then it ran to a car and
I saw it drove away. Then I ran out of the panic room and went to my sister. We
both cried and we called mommy to come home. Later, she called the cops to investigate. The cops said that they don’t know
who it is and it remains a mystery.
By Lorraine
Comments
Post a Comment