The Skeleton Prank By: Kashvina
THE SKELETON PRANK
Suddenly, Amy walked in the room and saw a skeleton in the closet. She was very frightened that she almost peed
in her pants. She shouted for her mother “Mom there is a skeleton in my
closet!”And her mom said “There is no such thing as skeletons” “No mom there is
I am not lying”
“Do not be silly Amy this house is not haunted at all”
“Fine, if you don’t believe me than see for yourself mom” Amy’s mother went to
the closet and said “There is nothing in there Amy” But Amy said
“Where has it gone mom” “See I told you Amy there is nothing there” Amy replied
“No mom, there was a skeleton in here I’m telling you”.
“Mom I think I’m going to sleep in your room tonight”
“Don’t be silly, you are already ten years old” “Please mom I am scared to
sleep in my room” “Ok fine but please don’t scream at night” “Thank you mom you
are so kind” “I’m just doing this because you forced me too”
Amy is asleep on her mom’s bed. Suddenly, she heard a girl
screaming
from her bedroom closet. She woke her mom up and then she started screaming “Mom!” Her mom woke up in shock telling Amy “keep quiet and go to
bed!” they found out that their father was
missing. They thought that their father would be home already because it was
already two o’clock in the morning. So they went to Amy’s room and opened the
closet. They found out it was their father in a skeleton suit. Their father
wanted to trick Amy because the last time, Amy tricked her father and her
mother. So this was the payback for Amy. It was the most frightening but funny
prank her father and mother had done to her.
Comments
Post a Comment