My Beautiful Life by Thivya



Suddenly, I woke up, it was time to go to school. I quickly ran to the bathroom and had shower in cold water.  I then tip toed to mum’s room while my mum was still sleeping.  I said mum you are going to America today  right? ‘’Yes’’ I gave her a big hug and she said breakfast. I rushed to my bus and reached school. I met all my friends but I finally met my best friend Amanda ‘Hello Amanda’’ I need to stay in your house today and your mum already knows ‘’ ‘’Ok ‘’! Lets go in our class. After 6hours the class ended and we left home with her mum.
We reached a big bungalow with beautiful sight door and here it is Amanda’s house. I ran to the sofa at her house and jumped there, it was soft. We had tea and biscuits for tea time. We enjoyed it and we went up and showered and had a play. Her mum finally made us dinner. It was fried rice and chicken. It was yummy. Finally we went to bed but suddenly, I heard a noise. It was kind of weird. It sounded like scary. Amanda was awake after the 1 second of the sound came. Both of us peeked through the door and I saw some one’s shadow and finally when we opened the door, it was Amanda’s mum. We were celebrating Amanda’s birthday. We had a big cake and we ate all the cake and then we went to bed.
The next day my driver came and I said ‘’goodbye’’ and left for home. My driver told me a sad news, my mum and dad past away when the plane got in fire. I was crying really hard until I got sawn eyes I fell down and faint so my maid and driver brought me to the hospital I saw the doctor next day. I asked him am I feeling well? He slowly pulled his words no you are not well because  you cried to much and your eyes are really weak . I dripped 1 tear and the doctor said the more you cry you wont survive but suddenly I stopped breathing slowly and the I cried as I died I was happy and sad and excited to see mum and dad in heaven.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer recipes by Kareena Kamdar

Badminton by Shelina

The things that make me happy