INSIDE A SLIME MONSTER



Suddenly, I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw a BIG slime monster in the window. The monster picked me up and ate me. Inside the MONSTER there were one hundred lands.
 
I chose Candy Land. There were sugar trees growing cupcakes and bushes with biscuit leaves .The roofs of houses were made of chocolate and the walls were made of marzipan .
The windows were made from icing and the flowers were made from jelly. There were gingerbread men and women walking everywhere. The houses and the people looked so delicious. I ate four people and six houses. The policemen arrested me for doing that and put me in prison, but the prison was made of chocolate. So I ate the prison and escaped.
I chose a different land this time. I went to Party Land.
When I arrived, a big table was in front of me. There were empty plates and cups on the table. I sat down on a chair and wished for chocolate cakes, sweets, a burger, hotdog, ice cream, French fries and wedges. There were balloons everywhere. Before leaving from that land, I went into a clothes shop and got free clothes. I got a dress, bracelets, necklaces, boots, handbags, purses and a tiara.

From there, I took a train to Sleep Land. When I woke up I was in my bed. It was ten o’clock in the morning and my mum was calling me from downstairs. I had not dreamt it, because after breakfast the slime monster waved to me from outside and I waved back.
                                            


 THE END!!!
THANK YOU
BYE !
           SAHANA        

Popular posts from this blog

summer recipes by Kareena Kamdar

Badminton by Shelina

The things that make me happy