My Friends Birthday party



     Suddenly, I woke up in the early morning. I heard someone knocking the door. I looked at the window, it was a post man.
 

 I opened the door and I took the mail. Then, I opened the mail and looked at what is that. It was a letter from my friend, Joy Long. She invited me to her birthday party. I’m so excited to go to her birthday party, 
 
but I don’t know what she likes. So I bought a playdoh for her.
At her birthday, there were many friends.
 I saw Joy so I give her the present. And I said “Happy Birthday” to her. First, we eat many delicious foods. 

     There were bologniese spaghetti, French fries, burger, mountain dew drinks, mee hon, and fruits. After we finished eating, we went to play. After finished play, we had candles blowing ceremony. We enjoyed eating the birthday cake. Finally, after so much fun, we went home.
At home, I called my friend to ask her how the party was. My friend said, “It was great! I want to thank you on the present. I really like that”.
I went to bed and feeling very great that I have attended her party.
 

                                     The End by Xiao Xuan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer recipes by Kareena Kamdar

Badminton by Shelina

The things that make me happy