The things that make me happy
1.iPad mini.
Because I can do anything or play with it or find information to make my log book.
2.iPhone 6
Because it can do everything!!!!! and i dunno.IT just makes me happy.And order some stuff :P:P:P LIKE EXPENSIVE STUFF OR I DUNNO.....Aaand good quality!!!:D:D:D:D

3.Hoverboard
Because it can move anywhere and I can ride on it.And spin. Do a music video and get so many likes :P:P:P:P using my brand new phoneee!!!!!! and get lots of money after shooting the music video!!!

4.Squishies
Cuz they are like baes.And so fun to squish and collect!!!!!!!!
Because I can do anything or play with it or find information to make my log book.
2.iPhone 6
Because it can do everything!!!!! and i dunno.IT just makes me happy.And order some stuff :P:P:P LIKE EXPENSIVE STUFF OR I DUNNO.....Aaand good quality!!!:D:D:D:D

3.Hoverboard
Because it can move anywhere and I can ride on it.And spin. Do a music video and get so many likes :P:P:P:P using my brand new phoneee!!!!!! and get lots of money after shooting the music video!!!

4.Squishies
Cuz they are like baes.And so fun to squish and collect!!!!!!!!

By Jannah
ReplyDelete