If I could change 3 things in the world, what would they be? - Rachel

If I could change 3 things in the world,what would they be?

  1. -       Peace throughout the world
  2. -       Gender equality
  3. -       Make sure we don’t cut down anymore trees

Peace throughout the world
I would like peace throughout the world because if there was no peace and many wars soon there would be no one left to see what would happen in the future.





Gender equality  
 We need gender equality because everyone must be equal. If there were more men and less women people would start fighting.
 



Make sure we don’t cut down anymore trees
Even though we need trees to make furniture, paper, etc. we should only take what we need.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer recipes by Kareena Kamdar

Badminton by Shelina

The things that make me happy