3 things that I would like to change in the world : by Kyla



The first thing I would like to change is ..........

1st-I would like to change money in the world because it would be better for everybody in the world especially poor people if there wasn't such thing as money. So every time you want to buy something it would be free . Because every time i go to the street I see homeless people on the road with no home and i feel really bad for them so that's why .

The second thing I would like to change is ...........

2d-I would also change pets because I want everybody in the world to have a pet pets are also much better for life so if you get bored you can play with your pet like a dog so even if you don't have siblings to play with you can still play with your pets .

The last thing I would like to change is .............

3d-I would like to change apartments because i like houses more then apartments because houses are bigger then apartments houses has pools and gardens and cool stuff like that .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer recipes by Kareena Kamdar

Badminton by Shelina

The things that make me happy