An adventurous fairy dream

When I woke up in the morning, suddenly…

I saw sparkly, blue fairy dust under my bed! I wondered whether it was a fairy or not. So I checked and you know what, it was a real tiny fairy!!!! I was so amazed I fell on my bed and fainted. When I opened my eyes, the fairy brought me to a magical place called FAIRYLAND!!!!!! All the fairies shouted back 

“WELCOME STRANGE PERSON!!!!!!” 

“I’m not a strange person! I’m a human!” 

They showed me my fairies and my fairy home.

” But I don’t live here! I live on the earth!”

 They all stared at me."What is earth???” 

asked one of the fairies. I sighed.”Never mind about that”. 

So I slept and play with my fairies and eat fairy dinners. Next night I yawned

” goodnight!” 

What does goodnight mean? We call it fairy night! (it means goodnight” in fairy language)

”Whatever!” 

Later at night, an evil cat called Evil - heart Cat stole all the fairies and brought them to Evil-world!! 

Next morning, I woke up and yawned “fairy morning” (it means good morning in fairy language)!

”Fairies, fairies where are you???Are you playing hide and seek? Hmm, where are they?” 


In Evil-world, the evil cat was about to eat one fairy! So I read the fairy newspaper but it said “FAIRIES STOLEN BY A CAT!!!!”


 “OH MY GOD!!!!!”

 So I took one of the fairy’s car and travel all the way from Fairyland to Evil-world! When I saw what happened, all the fairies were trapped in cages.

 But the only thing that will kill the evil cat is the magical sword! There’s also a key which unlocks all the cages but how can I get it????

 I know! I will quickly get the key and throw the key to the fairies while I distract the cat. After this fuss, one fairy grabbed the sword and makes it explode!!!

”HHHHOOOORRRRAAAAYYY!”Screamed the fairies! So we flew back to fairyland and celebrate! 

All of a sudden, it was just all a dream. When my mum woke up, I ran to my mum and told all about it. I wondered whether I will have an adventurous dream which is like the dream I had.
                                                                                             



Popular posts from this blog

summer recipes by Kareena Kamdar

Badminton by Shelina

The things that make me happy