My Silly Pet Ritz's by Anisha
MY Silly Pet Ritz's
MY
pets name is Ritz and he is a male. He is 3 years old now. I got him
when i was six and now i'am 9. I had him when he was month old. I got
Ritz's when it was on my birthday and when i had arrived home. I had saw
a box and my parents was at the the back of the box. I saw a hole and
and from that hole i saw a a nose. I was to scared to open the box so i
ran to my bathroom. I locked the door and slowly open to peek. Then my
dad caught me by the hand and the box and gave it i slowly open the box
and found my puppy i was scared for a year and ran in triangles cause i
was to scared to come down but some how i got close to him and i'am the
close one in the family and all these years i found out that he is
really cute funny silly and weird.
BY:ANISHA
Comments
Post a Comment