Teacher Suzie
One day teacher Suzie met a 35 year old man. When his eye met
her eye, they immediately fell in love but the man (named Patrick) was made out
of chocolate!!!!
On their wedding day and when he was standing next to the man
who reads out the words, teacher Suzie could smell the creamy, tasty chocolate.
She ran towards him and bit his head off!!!!!!! It was so shocking!! Melted chocolate exploded everywhere. Everyone was running away. Just then, I saw
something special, teacher Suzie turned into a banana!!
Her hands were made of marsh-mellows and her hair was chocolate but only very short.

Her hands were made of marsh-mellows and her hair was chocolate but only very short.
I stared and stared and stared that I fell asleep. (P.S people who are
reading this, just to let you know I slept at 11 o clock so don’t think I’m
weird ok thanks!! ) Suddenly, when I woke up I saw a monkey heading toward
teacher Suzie. Since I wanted to go to the toilet, I farted so hard and I zoomed across the room to save her but it was too late. She was
eaten by the ridiculously and humongous monkey. I smelt fresh bananas and I became bonkers because I love bananas!!!
By Sophie Lisle