PHOENIX!
May 8th 1962
Hi
my name is Thea Stilton, I am 20 years old.
My
friends and I was planning a trip to Big Apple tomorrow. I was looking forward
to that trip so I pack my things to get ready for the trip. I felt a bit hungry
and I had a pizza and soda drink. After I’d finish my food and drink I had a
nap for a while but I didn’t realize that a bird called phoenix stole my things
to go to the trip tomorrow. So after I had a nap I woke up and took my bag to
put more things SUDDENLY!!! I realized that my things are all gone!! I scream loudly saying WHO
STOLE MY THINGS? All my things are gone!!!How am I going to go to new York without my
things?!
I
scream and scream, but it doesn’t change anything. The reality is; MY THINGS
ARE GONE!
I
calmed myself and went to sleep.
May 9th
1962, Wednesday
I
woke up, as the sun shines through my half-way opened window. I forgot that my things
were gone. I showered and put on my favourite shirt and shorts and went to have
breakfast. After I finish having my breakfast I went to the airport to meet my
friends . When I met my friends me and my friends waited for the mouse aircraft
. We waited while thinking that it will
be a fabumouse. When the aircraft arrived we went to the aircraft and sat down
and we all looked outside the window and we all said bye to NEW MOUSE CITY. When the aircraft took off we all said BYE IN A SAD WAY. Lunch was served and
they had pizza, burger with extra cheese the drinks are lemonade and orange
juice I had the pizza and the lemonade. All my friends had burgers and orange
juice. When we arrived I was so excited. We went to the hotel and sleep because
it was 12:00pm.
May 10 1962 Thursday
Next
day we all woke up and said GOOD MORNING BIG APPLE. We all went to have
breakfast. After we had finish breakfast,
We
went back to the hotel and rest for 4 hours. After that, we took a boat ride to
the
Statue
of Liberty . We
took dozens of pictures for our memories. And then we went to the Empire State. I love
visiting the Empire
State
I
wish I lived there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then
we went back home and rest for 2 hours while we was resting we was planning to go to Japan TOMORROW AND
MEET THE Samurai. 
We
pack our bags and get ready to sleep because it was 12:00 pm.
11 May 1962
Next
day, we all went to the airport to wait for the aircraft. When the aircraft
land, we went on board and we left Big Apple.
Finally
we arrived we went to the hotel and they gave us free sushi we decided to not visit the samurai we only just want to
rest. After that, we planned to eat but we are just staying here for 20
minutes, so we went back to the airport to wait for the aircraft. So we waited
and waited finally the aircraft arrived .We climbed a board and we took of.
Then, we arrived back home I said to myself It was a good trip.
THE END!!
By;
Myra Marissa Maarof