The spooky story
8th April 2004
Suddenly, the door was opened. I turned around and I saw a dead
body on the ground. I was too afraid to look at it and I quickly shut my eyes
but I dare myself to look at it again and to my surprise it disappeared! I’m
not sure what I just saw. Was it a ghost; or was it my imagination. I have the
feeling that was a spirit. Oh No! My
hands were sweaty and I was about to pass out. I screamed and I yelled HELP!!!
HELP!!!! But no one came. Something hard hit on my head. Then, everything
turned black. I woke up with an epic headache. My mum was holding my hand and my
sister was trying to call my dad on the phone but she couldn’t reach him. My
mom looks nervous and upset about the incident.
9th April 2004
08:00hrs
Actually I don’t really remember what happened to me yesterday.
I started to have weird dreams ever since we moved to this new house. I tried
to talk to my parents, but they wouldn’t listen up.
16:30hrs
I heard someone at the door. But I was too terrified to get out
of bed. I urge myself to the door. The moment I walk down the staircase to the
main door, someone barged in.
10th April
It was my mom and a weird looking lady. The lady was tall and
slim. She has crooked nose. She wears black dress with black hat; and I saw an
eerie looking creature inside her basket.
Suddenly There was no ghost then I heard blab la that means A
stupid ghost.Then Icried and screaaaaaamed outttt and theeeennnnnn
weeeeenttttttt I went outside there was
nothing.
11th April
Then I started screaming
again I was terrified. I was shaking cause I was scared I was about to pass
out. I didn’t know what to do So I called for my mum but I mum was still
sleeping and Dad But my dad was also sleeping so I called my sister but she
didn’t wake up so I went to hide in the toilet.
12th April
But I still kept on thinking about ghost. I was bored so I
started drawing it didn’t work either. Go to the kitchen to have a drink. But I
still cannot sleep.I started to go on facebook, watch TV eat until my tummy
nearly bursed into flames. Then I fell asleep.
18th april
The next morning I went to school and I saw my friends and told
them about the story my friends didn’t believe me and the next night it
happened to them.